No discussion would be complete without referencing
Nexudus<http://coworking.nexudus.com/>and
Cobot.me <https://www.cobot.me/spaces>. They both look very good. i played
around with each for a couple hours. I prefer Cobot because it's smooth and
more user-friendly, but Nexudus is a fine option. I wanted to try out
Desktime, but there was no easy way to demo and I was too lazy to call for
one. Will do at some point, though.

Also, it's worth checking out this past discussion about space management
software
options<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!starred/coworking/morsXqD68fs>
.