Got it, thanks!

The reason I ask is because so many of the community/group/club management
systems I've evaluated in the past do monthly *invoicing* but don't
auto-debit (or if they do, they're pretty terrible at everything else). It
looks like some of the pay gateway options that CiviCRM supports allows for
auto-debit, which is good news.

We're at the tail end of a migration from our old billing system and it's
one of those things that I wish we'd done a few years ago. Doing it at the
scale of hundreds of members has been one of the most time consuming
processes I've ever been through. Necessary, but ouch.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia