Hi Will and all,

yes! I love when coworking spaces branch out into other types of sharing.
Will, would you be willing to answer a few email questions about how and
why you got this started? I'd also love to hear from other spaces (perhaps
in the U.S. or elsewhere?) that have implemented something similar or are
thinking about it. Would love to hear more about benefits versus perceived
risks to the community, as Eli mentioned.

Feel free to reply on or off list!

Beth