Hi Will,

What a pity! I am planning a trip to Prague right after the conference
(after almost a year I miss it SO much!) so if I have time I will drop by
and say hi :).

What I mean with equivalences is, does every contributor earn the same
amount of LOLs, no matter what the contribution is? i.e. if I build a 3d
printer do I get the same amount of LOLs as if I prepare a pot of coffee?
If not, how are you going to decide these amounts?

Cheers, take care,

Cris

Cristina Santamarina

*T:* @crissantamarina | *M**:* +49 151 19446249 | *W: *