Hi All-

I launched Society of Work <http://www.societyofwork.com> (SOW) in
Chattanooga, TN in September of 2013.  We've been pleased with our growth
and have a lot in store for 2014!  One of the things we are working on is
partnering with local companies on memberships.  More definitively, we have
several incubators/venture capital groups who are out growing their space
(who also happen to be in close proximity to us).  We are talking with
these groups about a type "corporate" membership (for lack of a better name
at this point) where anyone from the incubator or company can work at SOW.
 They are able to give their employees a flexible way to work and
contribute to SOW and we are hoping to learn from their businesses as well.
 We see it as a win-win.

However, I am sort of stumped when it comes to a pricing model.  There are
also some larger corporations who have expressed interest in order to give
their employees flexibility and freedom from their standard cubicle farms.
 I have thought through a couple of ideas, but I don't think I have come up
with the right answer yet.  Has anyone put together a pricing model for
something like this?  I have looked at several models, but I don't see
anything comparable- but maybe it's just not listed on people's website?

Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful.

Kelly