Sounds like you're trying to sell 8 memberships to them at a discount. That's a
lot higher price point if they intended to just get one shared membership -
great for you if you can sell it.

JEROME CHANG

Mid-Wilshire
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) | Los Angeles CA 90036
ph: (323) 330-9505

Downtown
529 S. Broadway, Suite 4000 (@Pershing Square) | Los Angeles CA 90013
ph: (213) 550-2235