Hi. @BLANKSPACES, we see a shared, corporate account the same as an individual,
especially since our reservation system allows "sharing" to be tracked. Our
only consideration is how many rentable/"reserveable" areas they want to use.
Therefore, if a few people share a desk, then pricing is just simply 1 desk, or
1 office, or whatever.

JEROME CHANG

Mid-Wilshire
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) | Los Angeles CA 90036
ph: (323) 330-9505

Downtown
529 S. Broadway, Suite 4000 (@Pershing Square) | Los Angeles CA 90013
ph: (213) 550-2235