Hi Joshua

Where are you located?

I designed COHIP (Coworking Health Insurance Plan) for all of the members of
the Coworking Ontario collective.
We are an informal collective of independent businesses (coworking spaces) in
Ontario Canada.
http://coworkingontario.ca/cohip

The trick for us was convincing the insurance provider that the organization
(CoworkingOntario collective) was like the traditional 'employer' and the
member spaces (including their coworking members) were like the traditional
'employees'. It took a year to convince the providers of this new model.
We ARE shaping the future of work...

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you might have - feel free to
contact me directly.

Ashley Proctor

Foundery
Toronto, Canada