Hi Gang!

My space, which is relatively newer, tracks our monthly chum as well as
collecting data on why people leave to see what we may be able to do to
enhance the user experience.

That said, we are working on a new mobile app to help with the community
building aspect of our space. It is called
MyTri.be<https://adam-braus-gjeu.squarespace.com/pre-purchase-mytribe/>.
We are hoping that this will do 2 things:

(1) easily and quickly get new members into the middle of what's going on.
They will have a member directory with skills and interests and a posts
board for seeing what ideas/projects people are collaborating on or
thinking about/brainstorming about.
(2) allow your current members to have a quick way to post ideas and vet
them/gather steam/form teams before they are certain that they want to get
their hands dirty in the project.

If you're interested in this or know of other good ways to help your
community collaborate, let me know!

Andrew