Hey Tony!

I loved it when you first told me about the analogy of something like, "We
are a club. The place where the members of the club most often congregate
is in our clubhouse, which is called New Work City." So, being a member of
NWC is really being in this club, that gives you access to the fab features
of NWC.

How about A/B testing the copy and layout of the website to use wording
that emphasizes the benefits of coworking in general and how NWC's "club"
is specifically, and maybe the space part could be like, "and check out our
sweet coworking space, which has xyz features"?

I just thought of the South American Explorers http://www.saexplorers.org.
They have clubhouses, but that's not the main feature; I felt that the
members themselves may be the best resource.

My sense is, bottleneck and control the flow of information so that
prospective members aren't even able to get the sense that this is merely a
space for rent.

Don't know if this is helpful or not!

-Alicia