Ah let me clarify.  By "neutral" I didn't mean "less specific" I meant
"less hostile" or actually "more open to the difference".  Using terms like
"Korean BBQ" is a good example of this as it's not derogatory.  Likening
another space to a fast food joint is a little less neutral.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Alex Hillman <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com