Re #3: I think that a crucial point is not only *how *coworkers are
treated, but also *what* they are called. If they're called *clients,*
*renters* or something similar, then this is a strong indication that we
have an office space of a slightly different format: flexoffice, business
center, startup incubator, etc. In my opinion a coworking space -- being a
*community* of coworkers -- always calls and treats its coworkers *members*.