I recently asked the members of Les Satellites "What makes a good coworking
space ?". I received different answers, none of them put the "space" as a
criteria.

>  I've realized that members are the best to define what coworking is and
what coworking is not, even though they only know a few coworking spaces,
if not only one. I wrote something here
(http://www.les-satellites.com/2014/09/les-personnes-qui-font-du-coworking-ne.html)

explaining why members of coworking spaces are not interested by the space
criteria (in French).
If you can include, Ramon, the members' - your members' - viewpoints on the
definition of coworking you wish to show, you'll be better off - we'll all
be better off.

Nicolas Bergé
Les Satellites