Glad you mentioned Ray’s recent posts. This one was truly fantastic, full of
gold.

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Community-Collaboration-Traps-Plus-Debunking-1954077.S.5915187168640262147?view=&item=5915187168640262147&type=member&gid=1954077&trk=eml-group_discussion_new_comment-discussion-title-link&midToken=AQENnkOIKC9ejA&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=3_EA13phjrLmo1

-Alex