Hi Jasmeet! Check out this recent thread:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/coworking/Tvf2gg-WZ5w

As you’ll see from the discussion, there are very few things that apply to all
coworking space.

But there ARE a lot of design language (read more simply, patterns that
predictably work), and a lot of the ones I’ve written about on this forum I’ve
also written about on my blog - http://dangerouslyawesome.com. A few “getting
started” patterns are linked right on the homepage for easy access :)

The most common meta-theme of successful coworking design, though, is keeping
members at the center of your actions and decisions. That plays out in nearly
ALL of the different more tactical design patterns that we’ve uncovered and
shared here over the years!

There are ALSO some outside scholarly works that I’ve referenced that you
should definitely check out, they’re near the bottom of this page (which
reminds me, I have a bunch of new things to add!)
http://dangerouslyawesome.com/recommended-reading-for-community-leaders/

-Alex