Whatever y'all are doing is working, but don't stop now!

At this moment, The Coworking Weekly Show is:

   - #17 overall in the Business category,
   - #6 in the Management & Marketing category,
   - New & Noteworthy in BOTH categories, as well as Society & Culture
   - And as of a few moments ago, just #195 in the ALL PODCASTS OF
iTunes...just
   ahead of my buddy (ha!) Jim Cramer
   <http://dangerouslyawesome.com/snaps/iTunes_2014-11-12_16-38-00.jpg>.

There's a wave now, as people from outside of our circles can start to find
this podcast...but the higher up I am, the better. I'd LOVE to be in the
top 10 of the Business category. That would make my day.

If you haven't listened/rated/reviewed yet, here's that
link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/coworking-weekly/id938871054?mt=2

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu <3 <3 <3