Thank you, Alex.
I subscribed the list and faved the link to the Coworking Weekly Show.

In Japan this month, the first coworking 'paper' magazine was published.
(in Japanese)
We have now more than 400 coworking spaces in Tokyo, but more than half of
them doesn't seem to understand the concept of coworking and importance of
the
community. So coworking pioneers and dedicated coworkers began trying to
spread coworking in other ways.

Here's the link to the magazine: http://coworkingmagazine.net/

> Whatever y'all are doing is working, but don't stop now!
>
> At this moment, The Coworking Weekly Show is:
>

>    - #17 overall in the Business category,
>    - #6 in the Management & Marketing category,
>    - New & Noteworthy in BOTH categories, as well as Society & Culture
>    - And as of a few moments ago, just #195 in the ALL PODCASTS OF
>    iTunes...just ahead of my buddy (ha!) Jim Cramer
>    <http://dangerouslyawesome.com/snaps/iTunes_2014-11-12_16-38-00.jpg>.
>
> There's a wave now, as people from outside of our circles can start to
> find this podcast...but the higher up I am, the better. I'd LOVE to be in
> the top 10 of the Business category. That would make my day.
>
> If you haven't listened/rated/reviewed yet, here's that link:
> https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/coworking-weekly/id938871054?mt=2
>
> Thank youuuuuuuuuuu <3 <3 <3
>
> -Alex

佐谷恭(Kyo paxi)