Hi, Kyo,

We just put up a new article on the Global Coworking Blog abut the
Coworking Visa.  I want to let it run for at least a week; after that if
you are intreested I would like to run a post about Coworking News in Japan
and also your book.

I suspect a desciption with links would be best; we just revisited the
English-only policy on the blog and are experimenting with it.  So I will
run an article in Japanese if you like.  Or in both, side-by-side.
 Whichever you like.

Let me know if you are interested!

Cheers,

Jeannine