Ah, that's great Jason. I somehow missed that you were already remote in the
previous email, but that obvs makes sense since you're already a member of a
space. :)

Have you started in on gathering some early community members for your own yet?

-Alex

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com

Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com