I'm working on launching a space now in NYC and I am also a Full timer
(remote) and I definitely feel the insanity that comes with doing both at
the same time. Early last year a friend said he wanted to come on to help
launch things, but honestly I don't think he really is interested and his
input hasn't done much to alleviate anything so I am about to drop him off
he project. I luckily found two other co-founders who are awesome and
passionate about getting things done and it's a world of difference when
you have a team that works well together.