Hi Jacob.

yes. we use stripe with cobot, ist just so much easier with them to get
paid and resolve issues like refunds and chargebacks that the extra share
they take pays of by the time we save so far.

For co.up we also use adyen because they do direct debit for europe.

We don't integrate with copass yet, why do you ask?

Cheers
Thilo