Hi everyone,

we are Ahoy, coworking space from Berlin - Charlottenburg.
We are planning to open a new coworking space and at the moment we are trying
to find the best solution/system for locking doors of the offices and main
entrance. We want to provide 24/7 entrance. Currently we are using keys, but
this is a big mess:)

We are thinking about magnet cards for locking doors (the same most of hotels
have) and also that would be possible to purchase with them at our bar.
Do anyone have any experiences what is the best system and maybe which company
can provide us this kind of products, solutions?

Thank you
Cheers!

TjaĊĦa Jarc

Ahoy! Berlin