Happy to help Tjaša!

We started with them on our two main entrances. We've since added locks to:

- the door to our internal shared storage room to keep kit a little safer.
- the gate to our external bicycle storage area.

It's so much easier now. Most members only need a single keyfob (or now an
app on their phone) and we don't have to keep track of so many different
keys. It also allows us to keep a stock of inactive keys on site and
activate them for new members and people who loose them when we're away
from the space.

We still use conventional keys to deadlock the main entrances at night but
it probably won't be long before we replace them too.

There are two big negatives that Clay currently has that you should be
aware of:

1) It is dependent on cell phone network connectivity to work. It can
connect to most networks but if the one it is connected to goes down users
who don't have a designated Master Key cannot use the locks. I'd be much
happier if it used our internet connection with the cell phone network for
backup.

2) There are a limited number users that can be set as Master Key users -
about 20. Master Keys have higher security privileges. They can unlock a
lock without network access so locks respond faster as well as being usable
when the network is down. The downside of this is that you can't
immediately guarantee that their access has been revoked when one goes
missing. We trust our members and we'd be happy for them all to have Master
Keys. They're still more secure than traditional keys.

I have heard that they'll soon be doubling the number of Master Keys for an
account which will be a big help. Sadly it's unlikely that they'll be
supporting use of our own Internet connection anytime soon as they'd need
to replace some of the hardware.