Hey Jot,

I know this is a year later but hope you don't mind me following this up!

After your recommendation I have been trying to get in touch with Clay but
their website is giving a ridiculous response to any contact form request
"Sending
your message failed. Please try again later, or try another way to contact
us."

Could you pass on a contact for them so I can get in touch?

Thanks!

Matt