Thank you for responding.  If we want to move this to another forum just
let me know where

I think Mike, formerly of Altamont Cowork, summerized some of my points
well in a blog post he sent me

http://techymike.com/2015/01/27/coworking-in-a-small-town-lessons-learned/

Since I founded The Armory in Loveland, Colorado just over three years ago
I have come across some similar issues with people just wanting to have
private offices.  How have others addressed this?  How have you evaluated
the need for coworking in your city when considering the future of your
community and space?

I am considering finding a new space that would allow me to have some
private offices to stabilize cash flow.  I would prefer to stay purely a
coworking space without offices, but I don't think I can maintain in the
long run as a business without them.

I currently am averaging around 20 members that use the space each month
and have been at a sustainable place financially but not making enough
money to be able to save or take any income. I feel like I have tapped out
the different networking/meetups for potential members. Do any others have
tips for finding new members?

My city is situated just south of Fort Collins, and 45-60 minutes north of
Boulder & Denver.  The city has never had a true tech, entrepreneurial, and
freelance community similar to Mike in his blog post.  It has been
developing and growing over the past couple years and our community has
been helping with that.  What have other spaces in cities that don't have
thriving tech communities done to facilitate the connections of those in
their cities that do work in those industries?