If there are any updates on information for this topic, I'm very interested
as well.

My partner and I opened our space in Collingwood, Ontario - a population
that is just shy of 20,000 but with a strong entrepreneurial community, and
great opportunities to tap into the tourists visiting the Blue Mountains
and Wasaga Beach.

7th mid-size entrepreneurial town in Canada!

We have been open since March of of this year (2015), and have a few
members - we also offer private office space and business support such as
virtual reception, professional mailboxes and our coworking lounge doubles
as an event space (normally after-hours or weekends).

We're gaining steam in our community, and the Town Council is interested in
working with us to continue the entrepreneurial and small business momentum
of the area. Any new ideas are definitely welcome! :-)