I am starting a creative coworking space in Bend, OR (pop. 80k) called, The
Wilds,  and would love to stay in the loop around this discussion. Though
we don't open until this summer, we have a growing membership. I think it's
the fact that we have found a niche, being a creative space. We offer art
studio space, as well as desks and private offices, and so we attract a
more arty crowd. Every other person in Bend is a creative! Time will tell
if our niche theory pans out...

http://www.thewildsbend.com

Karen