Craig - whatup from Chicago :)  I have the Schlage lock and have been
pretty pleased b/c it's very easy, user friendly and intuitive.  I use the
Nexia bridge to control it.  Remote unlock, lock, delete access, setup
access times, etc.  All very affordable and intuitive.  Can be controlled
from your phone.  The only issue for me is the 30 code limit.  I'd rather
not have members sharing codes so that it's easier to track access, and who
has been in and out (if needed).