Hi Ahoy,
We really like using RFID scan/locks from Paxton. They are reasonably
priced and have a great user interface. We use them on all conference
rooms, entry doors and private offices. They have ones that are
battery-powered and wifi controlled -- nothing to wire. Everything is
contained in the door handle - scanner and all! It's an English company, so
may be easy for you to get in Berlin.