Ok..so I have never looked at real estate (outside of renting an apartment)
so I have what possibly could be a dumb question.

We're looking at real estate currently for a coworking space in NYC...Do
you find the space/location first or do you find/raise the money first?
Kind of a chicken or the egg question.

My thoughts when I originally came up with this idea was to look at spaces
that fit our need first to get an idea of how much $$$ we're needing to
raise and to get an idea of what the sq footage looked like, THEN, raise
the funding (crowdfunding, private raise, sponsors, etc.).

Thoughts?