Community trumps capital. Every time.

Don’t just get a pre-launch support list. Talk to those people in your
community. Tell them about the idea of working together in a dedicated space.
Get them working together somewhere else in the meantime at least once a week
to see if it fits with them. Then, sometime soon, you all decide that now is
the time, and you put your money in.

That’s when you know you have both a community and viability going forward.

Trevor Twining
Cowork Niagara
http://coworkniagara.com <http://coworkniagara.com/>
Home of Niagara’s independent workforce