Well..that's exactly what I thought. I have a massive community having been
powering the indie film community in NYC for more than 12 years.

So I assume you're talking about getting a number of pre founding members
signed up...we are working on assembling an content incubator pre launch as
a way to engage with the community pre launch and also a way to gather
service providers that early adopters can take advantage of in advance of
the physical space.

Sound dumb?