Hello, I manage The Guild in Bath, which has been running for over 2yrs
now. The space is working really well, with us now operating a waiting list
for membership, however, one aspect we have always struggled with is
printing. When we opened we started leasing a printer from a local company,
but we soon discovered that our members who used Mac (majority) were
experiencing real difficulties with finding and downloading the drivers.
This meant our Front of House was having to spend a significant amount of
their time either trying to set the printer up for the members, or printing
for  them.

We recently came across ezeep <https://www.ezeep.com/> and we think this
could be a great solution for us.

Have any of you used this service or something similar? if so how did you
find the set-up and the day to day management?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as we really want to get this
right!