I wanted to get some feedback from people working within the industry.  I
just started working at a coworking space in NYC, at a smaller space.  My
job is sales related and entails me getting the space filled and keeping it
filled, as the office is now expanding from about 70 people enjoying our
space to close to 250 in the next few months.  My boss hasn't given me any
advice necessarily on how she got the space filled to full capacity now, so
what would everybody recommend about getting it filled to 70 and then
trying to get it to 100% capacity when we expand to 250.  Thanks for any
advice you can pass on how you all got people to sign up for memberships.

Quick note, I was told to do mass emails with a ton of small businesses.

Justin