Hi All-

I am trying to better understand the role and responsibilities of a
community manager/tummler for some research/writing I am doing about
coworking. I am a postdoc at Georgia Tech and find the very limited
academic research on coworking to be disconnected from the way you all
think about it. I posted these questions elsewhere, but didn't get much of
a response, so hopefully you all can help. So my questions are:

1) Is the role of community manager/tummler necessary in a coworking space,
and why?
2) What are the top five responsibilities of a community manager/tummler?
3) What tasks do community managers/tummlers perform?

I am not looking for a definitive answer, but individual perspectives and
opinions from your experiences in coworking communities. Thanks for any
help in advance.