I don’t know. The liabilities of a business entity can be gruesome.
The jurisdictions of where an entity is incorporated is limited to that state.
The mobility this writer suggests assumes a national company that’s effectively
incorporated/registered in all 50 states.

JEROME CHANG <>

talk to us: (323) 330-9505 <>
chat w/ us:  <>http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat <https://lc.chat/now/7173741/>

WEST: Santa Monica <> |  <>1450 2nd St (@Broadway)
CENTRAL: Mid-Wilshire | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
EAST: Downtown <> |  <>529 S. Broadway, Ste 4000 (@Pershing Square)