They are findmentally commission agents, they handle administrative tasks
for a percentage.  It saes them having to pay or file VAT taxes for
example, and will for some folks decrease their corporate income taxes and
business costs related to maintaining the company to zero, though this
analysis only applies if they were planning to set up a separate legal
entity in the first instance.

It will be targeted at Europe and Asia, in the US we don' t have these
problems so they do not need to be solved. :-)  And the US government has
historically been very agressive about creating treaties and accords
allowing international business without having to deal with a lot of double
taxation and so on.  If you are doing business EU - not EU it would be a
great timesaver for a certain target market.  And I predict a great market
for this kind of stuff when Brexit actually makes itself felt; Brexit is
fat city for these guys.

It is also a tried and true method for some not terribly legal
transactions, and I expect the company has some....challenges related to
that.  Whitewashing, human trafficking, gunrunning, oh my.  But this is not
the fault of the service: about 5 minutes after you come up with any
innovative idea, the crooks are all over ways to use it too.  Nothing like
crime for innovation, it must be said.

It points at a real sharing economy solution, but is (like Uber) an on
demand solution, not a sharing solution.  Or at least, I don't see any
sharing going on. A sharign solution would look something like a coop with
a buyin for certain services.  Something like that.