The actual product is very confusing to me:

https://www.winglio.com

This seems like Paypal meets business back office services? Or maybe kinda like
a "lite" version of Stripe Atlas? https://stripe.com/atlas

Who exactly is this for? What problem is it designed to solve? I think this is
more geared towards folks living in places where even basic incorporation
and/or banking make internet business complex or impossible.

Which makes sense...but I'm not sure that's what this is. The more I read about
it the less I understand :) anybody know what's actually going on here?

-Alex