Hey Erinn, Hello from India

If you are dealing with anything around 40-60 people, I would recommend
keep it free as they will not be printing something on daily basis.
Sign up with Cartridge refill centre to get your cost down on refills and
rather have an extra charge on printing members.
For larger spaces, Printing companies provide you with a card reader which
is RFID and can be enabled onto your membership RFID cards itself.
WeWork has done something similar onto their membership RFID Tags.

Other than that, a responsible project makes the community work by putting
in the money into the box for the printing. I believe that should solve
your problem again if under 100 people team.

I d be happy to know how other people manage the same as well.

Sincere regards
Mr. K.
603 The CoWorking Space
+91 9136036603

*Correspondence Address*  | 601 - 603 Makhija Arcade | 35th Road, Bandra
(w) | Mumbai  400 050 |
*Contact Numbers* -  | Tel: +91 22 67102052 | Fax: +91 22 67102055 |