I've been using the platform ezeep to manage printing services for a few
months and it's been a game changer. My printing parameters are fairly
simple but you can manage multiple printers with various allocations of
pages/pricing. It's a seamless user interface as well as back-end
configurations and processes. I highly recommend looking into it. The only
consideration is it does not support tracking for making copies but my
members make copies so infrequently I don't worry about it - you could also
require they scan and then print.