Thank you, Carl. My concern is less of a efficiency kitchen, but the WHOLE idea
of making the kitchen a separate place for people to relax. It just seems that
our space is too small for that.

The one you show is quite nice. More than we intend even.

From: coworking@googlegroups.com [mailto:coworking@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Carl Sullivan
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 5:00 PM
To: Coworking
Subject: [Coworking] Re: No room for a kitchen--what do I do?

I have built kitchens that are only 4ft wide that worked. Some kitchens can be
super small and fit into cupboards.

  <https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bb/d4/c5/bbd4c54a4eecb9c6a3a959536570a189.jpg>

Or go onto Pinterest and search "Tiny Kitchens"

Carl

On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 8:36:00 AM UTC+11, AK wrote:

Our space is small (under 1500 ft )  so we are thinking of foregoing a kitchen
and having a counter with a sink and small under counter fridge.

I seek ideas and photo of other spaces who have a similar situation ( no full
kitchen)

Thoughts on the whole idea are welcome.

Thank you.