Hi AK,

My space is 2/3 the size of yours (~1,050sqft total) and I've managed to
squeeze in a full galley kitchen.  It did so because it is likely that I
will host events, retreats, etc. where there might be catering, etc., and I
also wanted to have an upscale feel to the space.  I'm relocating a lounge
area closer to the kitchen so that people can flow back and forth between
each.  I'll try to find some pictures to share ...

Best,
Trevor