On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 03:02:24PM +0200, David Landgren wrote:
> David Golden wrote:
> >If you haven't seen RJBS' use.perl.org journal, he posted about some
> >of what he, jonasbn and I have been working on here in Oslo.
>
> Congratulations on some work well done.

Indeed, well done guys. Sorry I could be there either in person or on
IRC. After working overtime at the weekend, kids and missus would have
seriously been unimpressed if I didn't go making snowmen on Sunday :)

Haven't had the chance to look at the code, but regardless a great
effort moving us further forward to CT 2.0 :)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org