On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:24 AM, David Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I take it that this means that everything to do with generating the test
>  report is now abstracted out and is independent from the transport being
>  used?  Cos if so, I'll take another look at adding a 'file' transport
>  for offline testing.

I don't know that the latest dev releases have made it out to mirrors
-- PAUSE has been having issues these last few days.

But that's so trivial I may just implement it directly on the flight
back.  You'd have to give CPAN::Reporter a directory with your
transport config and the files would be saved there.  It's up to you
to use Test::Reporter->read() and ->send() somewhere else.

David