On 18 Jun 2008, at 02:22, David Golden wrote:
So I keep noticing "litter" in my home directory while running the
smoker.  It looks like either temp files or default locations for
things.  I consider that bad behavior for tests.

I'm considering making my home directory read-only and then smoking
all of CPAN again to see what fails its tests.

Do people think this would be useful or am I just getting overly
annoyed without good reason?

How about a user who's home directory is a unionfs mount with the basic file structure R/O and a disposable R/W layer on top of it?

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten