On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 03:16:15PM +0200, Jeroen Latour wrote:
> Hi Barbie,
>
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Barbie <bar...@missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > A further update... distributions with no reports filed against them:
> >
> > http://stats.cpantesters.org/noreports.html
>

> Nice work! I've tried testing a few, but it seems that a lot of them are
> either no longer available from CPAN, or they've been taken over by another
> author (so are not really the latest version). Is there something that can
> be done about those? It makes it quite impossible to find modules that need
> attention.

I'll look into refining the list. This was really just a first stab last
night. If there are any distributions that should be ignored (such as the
'perl' distribution), please me know and I'll add them to the list of
distributions that do not expect to receive tests.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>