On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 07:52:25AM +0200, Andreas J. Koenig wrote:

>   > I'll look into refining the list. This was really just a first stab last
>   > night. If there are any distributions that should be ignored (such as the
>   > 'perl' distribution), please me know and I'll add them to the list of
>   > distributions that do not expect to receive tests.
>
> Just a few observations after a quick glance:
>
> Distributions containing "-bin-" are binary distributions that are only
> meant for installation, not for testing. This convention was once
> decided but did not find much spreading.

Thanks, I've now added a few extra to the exclusion list.

> Math-GSL has a new owner (LETO).
>
> A strange line is this one:
>
> HTML-EP       MSWin32         JWIED   2001-01-05
>
> but there are results at http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=HTML-EP

As others have also pointed out with other lines :) Unfortunately the
query I used tried to do too much in one go, and didn't capture the
results as well I as I'd hoped. I've now reworked the query and logic,
so the next rebuild should produce more credible results.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>