On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:33:54PM -0400, NebCon, Inc wrote:

>   My tests of LaTeXML are showing warnings like:
> Argument "2.07_02" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at
> /home/cpan/pit/bare/perl-5.8.9/lib/5.8.9/File/Temp.pm line 14.
>
> usually on OpenBSD systems.

This doesn't appear to be possible with the version of File::Temp that
was distributed with perl 5.8.9, or with the current version on the
CPAN. What version do you have installed? Can you temporarily
monkey-patch it to vomit out a stack trace so you can see where it's
being called from and with what arguments?

  I remember when computers were frustrating because they did
  exactly what you told them to.  That seems kinda quaint now.
      -- JD Baldwin, in the Monastery