Hi CPAN Testers;
  My tests of LaTeXML are showing warnings like:
Argument "2.07_02" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at /home/cpan/pit/bare/perl-5.8.9/lib/5.8.9/File/Temp.pm line 14.

usually on OpenBSD systems.  These cause some tests to fail,
since we're capturing STDERR to manage errors, warnings, etc.

The warning above would seem to come either from some
Module requiring a developer version of File::Temp,
or that there is a developer version installed.
My code "use"s File::Temp, but doesn't ask for
a specific version.

Is there something I should be doing differently
(besides ignoring STDERR) to avoid this sensitivity
or to avoid the warning?  Or should I just ignore
such Fails ?

Thanks;
bruce