If I am not mistaken you are looking for the data I referred to yesterday
http://stats.cpantesters.org/mplatforms.html
when I was looking for a graph to see the trends in number of reports / OS
(or rather platform).
Sinan linked to a script extracting the data from the HTML, but I have not
had time to create a graph from it yet.

Gabor